Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.873 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,021,814 Dinar (R 11,122) in Durban.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)