Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 818.698 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,115,791 Dinar (NZ$6,249) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)