Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 784.430 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,086,328 Dinar (NZ$6,484) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)