Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 871.935 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,714,497 Dinar (NZ$5,407) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)