Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 789.099 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,784,458 Dinar (NZ$6,063) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)