Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 851.048 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,556,771 Dinar (NZ$1,829) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)