Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 822.279 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,896,661 Dinar (NZ$4,739) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)