Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 806.392 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,424,352 Dinar (NZ$6,727) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)