Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 819.434 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,864,722 Dinar (NZ$5,937) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)