Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1570.542 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,078,615 Dinar (£2,597) in Dundee.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)