Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.384 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 739,381 Dinar (168,646 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)