Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.778 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 860,155 Dinar (Php37,762) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)