Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1247.848 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,472,884 Dinar (€1,180) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (32 minutes ago)