Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.312 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,803,280 Dinar (10,057 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)