Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.307 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,448,799 Dinar (8,360 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)