Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.410 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,943,664 Dinar (10,427 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)