Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,253 prices entered by 509 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1374.350 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,645,709 Dinar (€3,380) in Dublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)