Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,465 prices entered by 561 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.825 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,445,094 Dinar (€3,189) in Dublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (41 minutes ago)