Cost of living comparison between Dublin, Ireland and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,268 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.802 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,493,179 Dinar (€6,694) in Dublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)