Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 891.537 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,770,955 Dinar (AU$5,351) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)