Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 886.843 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,957,644 Dinar (AU$2,207) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)