Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 910.979 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,897,697 Dinar (AU$5,376) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)