Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 915.510 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,517,660 Dinar (AU$4,935) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (about 1 hour ago)