Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,874 prices entered by 830 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.784 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,950,803 Dinar (Dirham 15,579) in Dubai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)