Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,685 prices entered by 765 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.733 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,129,272 Dinar (Dirham 12,996) in Dubai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)