Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,919,496 Dinar (€1,454) in Dresden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)