Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1653.447 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,703,500 Dinar (£4,659) in Douglas, Isle of Man to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)