Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1466.953 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,149,556 Dinar (£7,600) in Douglas, Isle of Man to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (30 minutes ago)