Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.026 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,285,710 Dinar (634,679 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)