Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.093 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,279,251 Dinar (1,089,138 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)