Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,471,829 Dinar (775,084 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)