Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.630 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 294,018 Dinar (873TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (26 minutes ago)