Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,713,171 Dinar (€1,367) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)