Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.060 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,322,885 Dinar (元7,689) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)