Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.654 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,573,245 Dinar (元8,566) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)