Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.039 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 687,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 300,771 Dinar (7,329₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)