Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.424 IQD / QAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 14,197,870 Dinar (43,763 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)