Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 320.525 IQD / QAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,778,406 Dinar (27,388 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)