Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 319.129 IQD / QAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 14,399,324 Dinar (45,121 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)