Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 303.427 IQD / QAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 11,478,745 Dinar (37,830 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (40 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)