Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 325.293 IQD / QAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 12,705,177 Dinar (39,058 ﷼) in Doha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)