Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 794,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 384,360 Dinar (741,776 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)