Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 210,748 Dinar (397,761 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)