Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 225,741 Dinar (421,885 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)