Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.470 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,097,722 Dinar (25,847₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)