Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.387 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 501,741 Dinar (11,055₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)