Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.706 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 545,781 Dinar (12,487₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)