Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.196 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 803,664 Dinar (18,605₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)