Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.695 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,530,786 Dinar (1,722,295 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (41 minutes ago)