Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.637 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,568,897 Dinar (1,592,404 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)