Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.556 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,321,420 Dinar (1,269,248 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)