Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.612 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 23% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,453,335 Dinar (1,883,367 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)