Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.699 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,595,269 Dinar (1,581,665 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)