Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.287 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 866,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 547,273 Dinar (1,637TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (17 minutes ago)