Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 254.405 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 753,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 401,665 Dinar (1,579TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)