Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.058 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 819,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 489,704 Dinar (1,621TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 3 hours ago)