Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.456 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 856,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 527,344 Dinar (1,672TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)