Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 367.303 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,238,978 Dinar (R$ 3,373) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)