Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 381.608 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,280,361 Dinar (R$ 5,976) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)