Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 349.520 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,155,956 Dinar (R$ 3,307) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)