Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.045 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,615,410 Dinar (R$ 4,450) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)