Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 544,494 Dinar (₨29,682) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)