Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.281 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,200 Dinar (Taka 434) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)