Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,081,605 Dinar ($5,136) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)