Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,800,659 Dinar ($5,758) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)