Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,584,451 Dinar ($4,717) in Dili.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)