Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,898,437 Dinar (€2,112) in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)