Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.221 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 94% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,387,226 Dinar (₨131,015) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)