Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.875 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,075 Dinar (₨ 99) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)