Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.875 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,589 Dinar (₨ 146) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)