Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.404 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 540,411 Dinar (₨31,051) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)