Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,510,971 Dinar ($5,513) in Detroit, Michigan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)