Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,455,380 Dinar ($1,232) in Des Moines, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)