Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1182.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,571,707 Dinar ($6,406) in Des Moines, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)