Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.714 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 747,294 Dinar (₨69,750) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 706,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)