Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.285 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,222 Dinar (₨551) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)