Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08413 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 876,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 874,522 Dinar (Rp 10,394,548) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)