Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08863 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 886,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 874,634 Dinar (Rp 9,868,336) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)