Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08864 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,227,599 Dinar (Rp 13,849,726) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)