Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08523 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,014,638 Dinar (Rp 11,904,859) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)