Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08791 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 928,916 Dinar (Rp 10,566,718) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)