Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.310 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 780,009 Dinar (2,498TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (36 minutes ago)