Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,641 prices entered by 545 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.172 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 673,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 288,398 Dinar (₨15,871) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)