Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,035 prices entered by 579 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 127,565 Dinar (₨7,067) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (38 minutes ago)