Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,078 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.143 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,693,878 Dinar (₨98,808) in Delhi.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aalborg costs kr200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Maui costs $20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Asunción costs 6,900,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)