Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,286 prices entered by 601 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.141 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 694,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 308,130 Dinar (₨16,985) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)