Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,105 prices entered by 577 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.467 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 748,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 327,347 Dinar (₨17,726) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 2 hours ago)