Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.936 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 644,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 297,788 Dinar (₨16,603) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)