Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.247 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 654,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 309,751 Dinar (₨16,976) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)