Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.633 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 597,652 Dinar (128,990 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)