Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.157 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 190,932 Dinar (45,927 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)