Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,818,764 Dinar (1,540 B/.) in David.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)