Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,452,080 Dinar (2,071 B/.) in David.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)