Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 710,492 Dinar (€514) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)