Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 867,378 Dinar (€597) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)