Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.913 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,815,211 Dinar (元9,870) in Datong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)