Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.327 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,200 Dinar (元35) in Datong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)