Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.709 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,083,079 Dinar (Php91,730) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (36 minutes ago)