Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 910.979 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,456,233 Dinar (AU$8,185) in Darwin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)