Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 881.280 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,948,412 Dinar (AU$6,750) in Darwin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)