Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.825 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,915,376 Dinar (€3,527) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €469 (20 minutes ago)