Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,510,712 Dinar (€3,269) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)