Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,819,499 Dinar (7,342,212 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)