Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,987,001 Dinar (7,531,753 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)