Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,219,634 Dinar (6,160,380 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)