Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.908 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,067,364 Dinar (﷼ 12,916) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)