Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.208 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,282,956 Dinar (﷼ 13,762) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (42 minutes ago)