Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.737 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,334,098 Dinar (﷼ 13,727) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)