Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.001 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,896,297 Dinar (﷼ 25,068) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (40 minutes ago)