Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.299 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 744,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 308,339 Dinar (134,112 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)