Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.293 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 737,544 Dinar (321,609 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)