Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.266 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 683,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 245,694 Dinar (108,421 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)