Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.299 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 625,780 Dinar (272,183 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)