Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.264 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 705,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 248,665 Dinar (109,826 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)